Friday, January 10, 2014

small cute babies Hd Wallpapers..!!! ___Every child begins the world again..!!


Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.


I lost my teddy bear can i sleep with you 



Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.





God gave us two ears, two eyes, two legs and two hands, but he only gave us one heart, and he wanted me to find you and tell you, you are the second one 




Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes 



The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby.



A baby is a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.


Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last



I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips. 



My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it --- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment