Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Famous Quotes about life.. :-)

1. Sometimes the heart sees what is
invisible to the eye. H. Jackson
Brown, Jr.
2. “You know you’re in love when you
can’t fall asleep because reality is
finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr.
Seuss
3. A flower cannot blossom without
sunshine, and man cannot live
without love. Max Muller
4. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little
insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of
control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my
worst, then you sure as hell don’t
deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn
Monroe
5. Love yourself first and everything else
falls into line. You really have to love
yourself to get anything done in this
world. Lucille Ball
6. “Being deeply loved by someone gives
you strength, while loving someone
deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment